The Axial Capra 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy 1/10 Ready To Run 4WD Rock Crawler with 2.4GHz Radio is a fresh, ground up design that any hard core crawler will appreciate. Currie F9 Portal Axles and an included DIG transmission provide much needed ground clearance at the pumpkin, combined with switch on the fly functionality that allows you to switch from 4WD to FWD on the fly, directly from your 3-channel transmitter — locking the rear axle for a tighter turning radius and improved crawling performance. The Capra features a realistic tube chassis design and metal gears everywhere, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles. It rides on real-world inspired Nitto Trail Grappler 1.9 tires mounted to licensed Raceline 3-piece molded beadlock wheels. For pioneering performance in an RC trail buggy with factory-assembled ease, choose the Capra 1.9 Unlimited RTR. Then just add batteries and get crawling!
- CURRIE F9 PORTAL AXLES: The Currie F9 Portal Axles add substantially more ground clearance at the diff pumpkin while also providing an excellent 7.39:1 gear ratio. Completely ball bearing driven, and metal gears throughout for durability.
- HI-PINION GEARS: The ring and pinion gears are machined steel, including the locker. The design utilizes a six bolt design for durability.
- DIG TRANSMISSION: The ground up designed transmission features a “Dig” function. With the new STX3 transmitter, the user can “switch” between 4WD and locking the rear axle while powering with front drive only, allowing for tighter turning radius on the rocks. The transmission also includes a full set of ball bearings and all metal internal gears for strength and durability. Micro Dig Servo SPMSSX107 included!
- UNIVERSAL AXLE SET: Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain.
- Up to 45 degrees of steering
- Smooth action for an efficient drivetrain
- Compact yet durable design
- Hardened steel construction
- WB8 HD WILDBOAR™ DRIVESHAFTS: WB8 HD Wildboar™ front and rear driveshafts feature a larger diameter cross pin (2x11mm) along with an M4 Screw Shaft (2mm hex drive) for greater strength. A center splined slider floats between each end and has added material to reduce flex and fatigue.
- 6MM STAINLESS STEEL LINKS: Strong 6mm stainless steel links with high grade plastic rod ends for durability. All links are metal including the steering.
- STAINLESS STEEL PIVOT BALLS: All pivot points are on stainless steel balls that provide a durable, long-lasting suspension point.
- SKIDPLATE WITH BOAT SIDES: The Capra features a small skidplate footprint with boat sides to help maneuver and slide over rough, challenging obstacles.
- STAINLESS STEEL STEERING LINKS: The steering links are also made from 6mm stainless steel, offering precise steering and durability.
- LARGE BORE ALUMINUM SHOCKS: The oil-filled shocks are an all-new design with hard anodized, threaded shock bodies and a single coilover spring. Their increased bore size creates more fluid volume for better performance. A bleed screw helps to bleed air from the shock during assembly for greater consistency. The shocks are also tunable so you can achieve the best dampening rate.
- Springs included:
- AXI233006 Spring 13x70mm 1.72lbs/in Red (2) Soft
- AXI233008 Spring 13x70mm 2.4lbs/in Green (2) Firm
- 4-LINK SUSPENSION: We’ve fine-tuned the suspension geometry with multiple mounting locations for the upper link mounts to provide the best crawling capabilities.
- NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLER TIRES: Get a secure grip on dirt, rocks, and all other off-road trails from the S30 compound Nitto Trail Grappler 1.9 tires.
- 3-PIECE BEADLOCK WHEELS: For striking scale looks and serious trail performance, Axial® has outfitted the Capra™ with 3-piece licensed Raceline beadlock wheels.
- REALISTIC INTERIOR: Realistic scale details include: polycarbonate interior tray with molded driver figures, full color pre-cut decals with simulated carbon fiber panels, mock GPS navigation gauges and switches, two black styrene helmets with visor decals, and more!
- GRILLE AND HEADLIGHT BUCKETS: The molded plastic front grille features two clear plastic headlight lenses with light buckets and a white LED light installed in each. Behind the grille, under the hood, are two hood mounts with clips. Remove the clips to raise the hood up and gain access to the battery tray.
- HOOD RELEASE: Remove the clips hidden on the underside of the tube frame to raise the hood up and gain access to the battery tray.
- SERVO HORN WITH METAL INSERT: The servo horn features a 23T press fit metal insert for durability.
- BATTERY TRAY: The battery tray is forward mounted, and located under the hood. The tray size is built for shorty packs, at a maximum size of 26mm x 98mm x 47mm.
- 35T BRUSHED MOTOR: Delivering an even balance of speed and technical crawling, the included 540 size, 35T motor features a hassle-free design with enlarged cooling ports for extended periods of use.
- SPEKTRUM™ STX3™ 2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEM: The STX3™ 3-channel radio system offers many features of higher-end 2.4GHz radio systems like throttle/steering reversing, throttle/steering travel adjust & throttle limiting, as well as third channel button controls for dig operation.
- Thumb controls allow operation of the dig feature
- Built-in 3-position throttle limiter
- Steering & throttle rate & trim adjustments with throttle and steering reversing
- FHSS 2.4GHz protocol offers extended range and interference free performance
- SPEKTRUM™ SRX300 RECEIVER, WATER-RESISTANT: The SRX300 is a 3 channel 2.4GHz receiver that operates on the FHSS modulation. It is conformal coated to help prevent damage from water, dust and other elements. Features an extra-long antenna lead for easy and effective antenna placement.
- DYNAMITE® AE-5L ESC W/ DRAG BRAKE, WATERPROOF: The Dynamite AE-5L ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPo and NiMH battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures.
- LED light bar and two front mounted LED lights included
- Convenient IC3™ plug lead
- Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMH
- Jumper 2 switches Drag Brake settings
- Waterproof design with IC3™ plug / laser etched heat sink
- NOTE: Requires shorty battery pack with IC3 connector.
- SPEKTRUM™ S614 SERVO, WATERPROOF: The Spektrum S614 metal geared servo offers 201 oz-in of steering torque, a metal case for strength, and it’s waterproof for extra protection against the elements. The axle-mounted servo allows better steering control in full articulation.
Wheelbase: 12.5″ (318mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.0″ (76mm)
Weight: 4.5lb (2.04kg)