NOTA: Las fotos son de carácter referencial, el modelo viene desarmado sin pintar y sin componentes electrónicos. Al final de esta página pueden encontrar lo que se necesita para completarlo.
The Axial SCX10 II UMG10 1/10 Scale Rock Crawler Kit was developed for builders that prefer to add their own details. The UMG10 starts with the proven SCX10 II kit as its foundation. The high performance SCX10 II kit platform is combined with the unique UMG10 cab forward body, bed cage and interior to give a realistic, yet aggressive, military inspired look. Plus, a host of included scale parts allow the freedom to add personal touches, and build the rig the way you want.
Axial also includes military-style MW19 1.9 beadlock wheels with MT45 1.9 tires in R35 compound, and a functional spare tire to finish off the look of this high performance, adventure ready kit. The off-road performance that has made the SCX10 II a class leader, carries on in this short wheelbase package. Add the radio and electronics you want, and build a custom, one of a kind machine that stands out on the trail.
CAB FORWARD BODY DESIGN
The kit comes with a realistic, military based, cab forward body. The aggressive approach angle created by its front end design enables the UMG10™ to take on steep inclines. It’s 11.4″ (288mm) wheelbase helps with agility in challenging terrain.
REAR CAGE DESIGN
The body and cage are bolted together. The hinge at the rear of the chassis allows you to tilt the body and cage up and out of the way. The spare tire carrier and hinged design that allows easy access to the battery and on-board components.
Detail your UMG10 kit’s interior with the parts provided. Choose from three hat styles for the driver’s plastic molded head. Shift levers, a steering wheel, and a variety of decals are also included.
A total of eight mounting locations for LEDs are found throughout the vehicle. Four lights can be mounted in the front grille, two in the front bumper, and two in the rear frame plate. (LED lights are not included)
The SCX10™ transmission mimics a real transmission with a bell housing, oil pan and 4X4 transfer case. By placing the transfer case lower in the chassis and centering the driveshafts with the axle input housings, Axial created a more efficient driveline with improved driveshaft angles to reduce stress on moving parts. The transmission also includes a full set of ball bearings and all-metal internal gears.
- Transfer case design helps keep the driveshafts centered and as low as possible in the chassis
- Final drive ratio range 33.69 – 54.15 with available spur and pinion gear combinations
- Comes with 56T spur gear and 15T pinion / 32-pitch for durability
- All-metal internal gears provide strength and durability
- Final drive ratio (FDR) 40.44 with a range from 33.69 – 54.15
- Scale looks mimic a full-size transmission and transfer case
- 2-Speed Gear Set is available (not included – AXI31440)
AR44™ SINGLE PIECE HI-PINION AXLES
The AR44™ axle features a high pinion gear set for a much lower gear ratio than most cars, plus a smaller pumpkin and added strength. The gear set helps to reduce the torque twist often associated with smaller gear sets. The axle itself retains the durability associated with the SCX10, despite being delivered in a smaller axle housing.
MW19™ 1.9 BEADLOCK WHEELS
The UMG10 kit features MW19 1.9 beadlock wheels, with a spare that you can mount in the bed cage – five in total. It’s a three piece wheel design, utilizing six screws which help the wheel firmly grip the MT45 tires. The wheel nut cap resembles a receptacle for a simulated central tire inflation system. The wheels are molded in black plastic and feature a standard 12mm wheel hex hub.
MT45™ 1.9 TIRES
Keeping the truck on course and climbing difficult terrain are a set of MT45 tires molded in our sticky R35 compound rubber. The big block symmetrical tread pattern provides plenty of grip for climbing steep obstacles.
- 4.6″ x 1.4″ / 1.9 (117mm x 35.6mm)
- R35 compound
Features at a Glance:
- Kit completion level gives experienced drivers the ability to customize the vehicle with their favorite equipment
- Realistic body design scaled after forward cab military style trucks
- Plenty of locations for mounting LED lighting
- Included options for customizing interior details
- Hinged rear cage designed to allow easy access to chassis components
- Optional 2-speed gear set (not included) provides a functional low/high transmission when paired with optional servo (not included)
- SCX10 II Kit transmission with transfer case mimics a real transmission and includes full ball bearings and metal gears
- Chassis mounted servo for scale looks and close to zero bump steering
- AR44 single piece axle with high pinion gear set for a much lower gear ratio
- Military-style MW19 beadlock wheels and MT45 tires, including a functional, mounted spare
- All aluminum suspension links
- Adjustable battery tray
- WB8 HD Wildboar 3-piece driveshafts with updated design and larger diameter
- Waterproof receiver box
- High strength, C-channel frame rail chassis
Type: Crawler Kit
Length: 17.9″ (455mm)
Width: 9.1″ (230mm)
Height: 9.6″ (245mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.6″ (66mm)
Wheelbase: 11.4″ (288mm)
Chassis: Steel C-channel
Suspension: 4-link solid axle front and rear
Drivetrain: 4WD SHaft Drive
Tire Type: Axial MT45, big block symmetrical pattern
Motor or Engine: 35T brushed (sold separately)
Radio: 2 or 3 channel surface radio system (sold separately)
Servos: High torque steering servo (sold separately)
Batteries: 7.4V 2S LiPo 5000mAh recommended (sold separately)
Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
Wheel Size: 1″ (25.4mm) width, 1.9″ (48.3mm) diameter, 12mm Hex
Shock Type: Oil-filled aluminum body
Body: Cab forward (clear, unpainted body included)
Ball Bearings: Full set
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: 7-9 Hours
Is Assembly Required: Yes