Información del Producto
The Element Enduro IFS Conversion Kit was designed as a direct bolt-on for the Element RC Enduro chassis. This Independent Front Suspension (IFS) Conversion Kit is the perfect accessory for building replica pre-runner type desert trucks, or even a scale late model half ton or other independent front suspension rig. It features injection-molded upper and lower suspension arms with optimized ball cups for fluid suspension articulation. The high-clearance steering incorporates an aluminum swing rack and steering plates for durability and a more precise feel. Built with durability and performance in mind, the Element RC IFS Conversion Kit will make your Enduro stand out on the trail.
Plus, the IFS Conversion can be easily installed on the Axial SCX10, SCX10II, and SSD Trail King with a few additional parts. These parts can be printed at home via FREE-to-download stl files (see resources tab above) OR purchased from the Element Shapeways store.
- Steering rack: The included aluminum swing rack and steering plates give the IFS suspension a precise, solid feel.
- Steering blocks: 100% compatible with steering blocks from previous Enduro chassis and allows up to 45º of steering.
- Suspension: Injection-molded upper and lower suspension arms and optimized ball cups provide maximum suspension articulation.
- IFS conversion for Enduro chassis: The Independent Front Suspension conversion kit is a direct bolt-on accessory for all Element RC Enduro chassis. Whether it’s an RTR or Builder’s Kit, the IFS conversion is perfect when building a modern rig.
- Metal servo horn
- Aluminum steering plates and rack
- Steel hinge pin brace
- 12mm wheel hexes
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Durable front skid plates
- Integrated servo winch mount
- Universal front drive shafts
- Metal input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Heavy-duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings
- Fits Axial SCX10, SCX10ii, and SSD Trail King with a few additional parts (see resources tab above)