The Element RC Enduro SE Sendero 4X4 RTR 1/10 Trail Truck brings back the iconic looks of the Sendero in this completely updated platform. The familiar Sendero body has been updated as a one piece design and incorporates realistic scale looks and a classic two tone paint scheme. Updated front and rear bumpers compliment the rugged looks and fit snugly against the body giving you excellent approach and departure angles. Adding to the realism are injection molded inner fenders keeping dirt and debris out of the chassis while completing the scale look of this detailed trail truck.
The chassis and drivetrain on the Enduro Sport Edition Sendero have been completely revamped and include several performance and aesthetic upgrades. This starts with the Stealth XF transmission. Based off of the previous Stealth transmission this updated XF version moves the motor forward on the chassis giving better weight bias to the front, while still giving you the same functions and durability as the original Stealth transmission. Adding to these updates are the freshly designed axles. Using the same internal components, these axles use updated more scale housings with additional support along with added durability, due to the larger input gear bushings. When it comes to durability the SE Sendero is equipped with long-lasting, reliable, maintenance free bushings. These bushings provide long-lasting performance due to their rugged design along with increased corrosion resistance over traditional bearings. Lastly the updated shocks feature convenient bleeder style shock caps and performance oriented mini springs for a low center of gravity. Packed with the performance and scale features seen on higher end vehicles but at a fraction of the cost, the Element RC Enduro SE Sendero 4X4 RTR 1/10 Trail Truck is one of the best ways to get out on the trail!
- Chassis Features:
- SOA & BTA STEERING: Servo-on-axle steering provides better performance while keeping the vehicle’s center of gravity low. The behind-the-axle steering provides better approach angles, more clearance, and a cleaner look.
- UPDATED AXLES: Updated axles with larger input bushings (upgradable to bearings) handle higher loads. Updated differential covers feature the ability to add weights on the inside to maintain a scale look, and faux disk brakes with calipers add even more scale details.
- THREADED SHOCK BODIES AND MINI SPRINGS: Just as smooth and reliable as previous aluminum shocks, these durable plastic shocks feature caps with a bleeder screw for easy airless bleeding and mini springs for a more scale appearance and to keep the weight low.
- REEDY POWER CRAWLER MOTOR: The Reedy Power 5-slot 16-turn brushed crawler motor provides ample torque with a smooth power delivery. This allows for slow precise acceleration while maintaining consistent power over rough terrain and obstacles.
- REEDY POWER ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER (ESC): The water-resistant SC480X brushed ESC is specifically programmed for crawling with proportional forward/reverse, dual auxiliary power output leads, LiPo low-voltage cutoff protections, and T-plug connector.
- RADIO AND SERVO: The Flysky FS-G4P, 2.4GHz, 4-channel radio and receiver with ANT protocol together with a Reedy Power 1523MG (metal gear) water-resistant servo is the perfect setup for keeping the Enduro SE under control on the trail.
- STEALTH XF GEARBOX WITH FORWARD MOTOR MOUNT: At the heart of the Enduro is the updated Stealth XF gearbox. This improved design moves the motor forward to help keep the weight over the front wheels. This comes stock with a one-to-one ratio, but still maintains the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front with the use of optional Factory Team gears. Sold separately, these gears allow the transmission to overdrive the front a mild 5.7% or a more aggressive 11.83%.
- Additional Features:
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel steering links
- Aluminum steering plates
- Integrated servo winch mount
- 90mm shock length
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel high clearance frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- ESC tray for cleaner wiring
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups and links for more fluid axle articulation
- POM-filled injection molded pivot balls
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions for tuning wheelbase and shock angles
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Metal ring and pinion gears
- Machined steel top shaft
- Steel servo horn
- 45º steering throw