This is the Hobbywing EZRUN 3660 G2 4-Pole Sensorless Brushless Motor. The 4-pole design of the 3660 series will guarantee the motor produces large amounts of torque, a much faster acceleration response and a very stable output of power to the drivetrain.
NOTE: This motor features a 5mm output shaft and is only compatible with 5mm bore pinion gears.
- Low Cogging Torque: The first motor adopted the innovative 4-pole-8-magnet “staggered pole” rotor (Hobbywing-patented design) (in the RC field) has the extremely low cogging effect and low torque pulsation (it’s reduced by 85% when comparing with conventional 1/10th scale 4-pole motors).
- Motor Thermal Protection: When pairing the EzRun 3652/3660 G2 with a Hobbywing EzRun MAX10-SCT or MAX10 ESC, the built-in temperature sensor and sensor port at the load end (for connecting to ESC) will make the motor thermal protection available to protect the motor from damage due to overheat.
- High Efficiency: Hobbywing’s temperature control technology has been designed to protect the motor from being damaged by heat thus less heat more efficient the motor will run and perform. The output performance of this motor has an efficiency rate of up to 90%, a leading level in the RC world.
- Quality Materials & Excellent Design: The use of double insulated windings (240℃ R-leveled), high-intensity adhesive (340℃), Japanese bearings and silicon steel sheets guarantees users the outstanding performance and super durability. The wheel hub design of the front & rear end bells reduces the motor weight.
- Compatible (with the EZRUN MAX10-SCT/MAX10 ESC): When pairing the EzRun 3652/3660 G2 motor with a Hobbwing EzRun MAX10-SCT/ MAX10 ESC, the excellent match between ESC and motor will give you large torque plus a very smooth and linear power band.
- Scale: 1/10th
- Brushed/Brushless: Brushless
- Sensored/Sensorless: Sensorless
- Pole Count: 4
- Relevant Parameters:
- KV Rating: 3200
- LiPo Cells: 2-3S
- No Load Current (A): 4.9V
- Size & Weight:
- Outer Diameter: 36mm
- Length: 60mm
- Shaft Diameter: 5mm
- Weight: 262 grams
- Other Parameters:
- Timing: 0
- Applications: 1/10 short course truck, truck, monster truck (4wd)
- (1) 23 Tooth, 48 Pitch Pinion gear w/ 5mm bore