The Hobbywing XERUN XR10 Justock 1/10 Sensored Brushless ESC was developed for Zero-timing racing. The timing has been permanently set to 0°, to ensure 100% fair and competitive racing when racing in spec motor classes.
- High Reliability & Durability: Reliable hardware with advanced software allows the XR10 Justock to provide high power output and overload protection.
- Efficient Heat Dissipation: The modified heat sink provides increased surface area. This, combined with Hobbywing’s patented copper heat conductive plates, allows heat to be quickly transferred to the heatsink for dissipation. The added high performance fan creates a reliable heat management system for maximum cooling.
- Small Footprint: The small, compact size allows the XR10 Justock to fit most 1/10 touring car, 1/12 pan and F1 applications.
- Many Applications: The ESC was designed for 1/10 touring car, 1/12 pan and F1 applications, but is an excellent choice for any spec racing class. Plus, when paired with a 32T or similar motor, it is an ideal low cost choice for rock crawler applications.
- Single Button Programming & Factory Reset: The Set button on the ESC allows the user to easily program or reset the ESC to default mode.
- Regular Firmware Updates: Upgrade the XR10 Justock with the Hobbywing USB Link software, multifunction LCD program box and a PC. Hobbywing updates the ESC firmware regularly, giving you access to upgraded features on a consistent basis.
Model: XERUN XR10 Justock
Cont./Peak Current: 60A/380A
Motor Limit: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor
Applications: 1/10, 1/12 on-road & off-road CLUB competition and normal training
2S LiPo/4-6S NiMH: ?8.5T (1/10 on-road), ?11.5T (1/10 off-road)
3S LiPo/8-9S NiMH??13.5T (1/10 on-road), ?17.5T (1/10 off-road)
LiPo/NiMH Cells: 2-3S LiPo/4-9S NiMH
BEC Output: 6V, 2A (Line-mode BEC)
Fan (Included): Powered by the stable BEC output voltage of 6V
Connectors: Input End: No, Output End: No
ESC Programming: Via the Rx Cable (or Throttle Control Cable)