A low overall height allows the S2 to whisk through the turns with a low center of mass while the progressive cab design provides plenty of front-end force for superior balance and steering. A channeled roof directs the flow through the center of the body while also increasing the rigidity of cockpit. The dual side-window design that has become famous on the JConcepts bodies remains to bring a traditional feel to the layout.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- JConcepts original Silencer 2 styling
- Aggressive, progressive cab design
- Channeled roof with center stabilizer
- Useable side-pod vents
- Includes two S-type rear wings
- Includes JConcepts decal sheet and window mask