MST RMX 2.0 1/10 2WD Brushless RTR Drift Car – with MST JZ3 Body!
The MST RMX 2.0 RTR builds on the success of the RMX 2.0 S Kit, offering the same meticulous design features that deliver a new sense of speed and easy control angles. If you have been waiting for the right car to get into the drift scene, the RMX 2.0 RTR is the kit you have been waiting for.
- MST test drives their vehicles so it is normal for there to be slight marks on the tires.
- Wheels shown in photos may not be the wheels you receive. The manufacturer includes random wheels.
- Two motor install options – upper or lower gravity
- Two servo install options – vertical or lateral
- Plastic high rigidity construction
- Unique front suspension system for great steering
- The adjustable steering system with two-step Ackermann changes
- 6 degrees KPI steering upright, and -0.5 towing distance axle design
- Inside rod fulcrum mount at the front upper arm features 10-step height adjustment and both side positions
- Fully-sealed dustproof bevel gear gear box system
- Standard ball differential
- 5 changeable second-deceleration-ratio gear sets of 1.89-3.82 (standard 3.08)
- The fulcrum at the rear suspension upper rod is 5-step adjustable on both sides. The outer fulcrum is 4-step adjustable on both sides
- Steel CVD axle of rear transmission system
- Suitable for long and short battery
- Full great smooth metal ball connectors
- Standard realistic caliper and disc shape brake set
Size: 1/10 Drift Car
Drive mode: RWD
Caster: adjustable 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 degree
Bearing: Full ball bearing transmission system
Damper: Hydraulic damper set
- RMX 2.0 RTR Drifter
- XTR-02 2.4GHz Radio System
- XBL 2500kV Brushless Motor
- XBL50 Brushless ESC
- AX-251 Servo
- Realistic Street Tires