GTO fans, your time has come! Pro-Line is proud to introduce the iconic 1970 Pontiac GTO clear body to the no-prep drag racing scene. The front end features the split front grill and dual headlights per side just like the full-size muscle car and the scale undercut detail under the front nose is only made possible with Pro-Line’s proprietary molding technology. This GTO body has been faithfully recreated in 1/10 scale size and tuned specifically for drag racing. The body comes clear giving you the option to paint the body however you desire. Pro-Line even includes a drag-style rear wing to keep you going straight down the track. If you are a Pontiac GTO fan, then this is a must-have body for your drag car. Get your own 1970 GTO Judge body today!
Don’t forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
- Officially Licensed by Pontiac
- Incredibly Detailed Recreation of the 1970 GTO Judge with Drag Racing Flair
- Made from Durable/Genuine .040″ Clear Polycarbonate
- Undercut Detail Under Front Nose Made Possible by Pro-Line’s Advanced Molding Technology
- Drag Style Clear Polycarbonate Rear Wing Included
- Detailed Decal Sheet
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car (LOS03035 & LOS03041)
- Slash® 2wd Drag Car
- AE DR10