The Pro-Line 1967 Ford Mustang 1/10 Drag Racing Body is an iconic option for the no prep drag racing scene. This 1/10 scale drag car body replicates the front end of the muscle car with a massively inset grill and headlights just like the real car. The body comes clear giving you the option to paint the body however you desire and a drag style rear wing is included to help keep you going straight down the track.
To create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body. It is a direct fit on the AE DR10 and the Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car. Standard 2WD Slash applications will require some additional parts to fit correctly.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Officially Licensed by Ford®
- Incredibly Detailed Recreation of the 1967 Mustang with Drag Racing Flair
- Made from Durable/Genuine .040 Clear Polycarbonate
- Massively Inset Grill & Headlights made Possible by Pro-Line’s Advanced Molding Technology
- Drag Style Clear Polycarbonate Rear Wing Included
- Detailed Decal Sheet
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
NOTE: This body requires extended body mounts for proper body fit on a Slash 2WD.
- (1) 1967 Ford Mustang Clear Body and Wing
- (1 Set) Window Masks
- (1 Set) Rear Wing Hardware
- (1) Detailed Decal Sheet