The Pro-Line Hyrax 1.9″ Rock Crawler Tire was designed from the ground up for maximum grip on the toughest terrain. The Hyrax features an aggressive and open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple sipes for incredible tread flex. The highly detailed connected tread on the sidewall of the Hyrax extends out for unmatched side-hilling performance. The Hyrax also features stepped tread blocks that create even more forward gripping edges that dig into slick rock like no other scale tire Pro-Line has produced to date.
- Designed for Maximum Performance
- Highly Detailed Sidewall for Scale Looks
- Stepped Blocks & Multiple Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
- Tackle tough terrain in Scale Style
- Choose from Legendary G8 compound, or super soft Predator compound!
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.73″ (120mm)
Width: 1.76″ (45mm)
- (2) Hyrax 1.9” G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tires
- (2) Open Cell Foam Inserts