This is a pair Pro-Line Icon SC 2.2/3.0″ Short Course Truck Tires, a highly detailed Short Course tire option that features large P and L letters hidden into the futuristic and aggressive tread. The sidewall is also extremely detailed and will look good
paired up with any Pro-Line SC body.
The Icon SC tire uses the latest in All-Terrain tire tread technology with large, angled tread blocks with strategic cuts in the tread for additional traction. This tire is perfect for your All-Terrain Short Course adventures and performs great on dirt,
gravel, grass, and even the street. Since the tread on the Icon tire is so tall and because it is made from Pro-Line’s legendary M2 compound, the Icon tire will survive a beating and keep coming back for more.
- Futuristic and Aggressive Tire Tread Design
- Perfect All-Terrain Tire That works on Dirt, Gravel, Grass, and the Street
- Tall Tread Will Outlast the Competition!
- Large P and L Letters Built into the Tread
- Extremely Detailed Sidewall Design That Will Look Good on any Truck
- Long Lasting Closed Cell Foam Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Tire Compound: Medium
Front or Rear: Front and Rear
Vehicle Type: Short Course Truck
Wheel Position: Front/Rear
Product Width: 1.96″ (50 mm)
Package Type: Tires and Inserts
Product Height: 4.35″ (110 mm)
- (2) Icon SC All-Terrain Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts