Pro-Line Reaction+ HP Belted Wide Drag Slick 2.2/3.0 SCT Rear Tires are about 20% wider than the original Reaction HP tire for massively improved grip off the line, which can mean the difference between victory or defeat. Once you reach full throttle, you can have 100% confidence in the stability of this tire because it is belted with an extra wide belt that wraps further into the corners of the tire to prevent any expansion.
The Reaction+ tire is so wide that it will not fit standard width SC wheels, so Pro-Line engineers developed a Wide SC wheel specifically for use with the Reaction+ HP – the Showtime+ Wide SC Wheel (PRO2794-03). Just like the original, the Reaction+ is made from Pro-Line’s soft S3 compound, which is a proven winner taking the win and the top 4 spots at the 2021 King of the Streets drag race in Las Vegas. Just like all of Pro-Line’s tires, they are proudly Made in the USA!
NOTE: Reaction+ HP tires have a maximum speed rating that, if exceeded, could result in permanently damaging the internal belt. For the Reaction+ HP Wide SC tires that is 90 mph or about 7,000 RPM. Over revving your Reaction+ HP tires could result in breaking the internal belt, which will NOT be covered under warranty. This can be caused by “diffing out” your tires or holding the throttle open while one, two or three of your tires are stopped, which substantially increases the RPM sent to the free-spinning tire or tires.
- Nearly 20% Wider than the Original Reaction HP Tire
- Massively Improved Grip Off the Line – the Difference Between Victory or Defeat
- Extra Wide Molded-in Belt Provides Incredible Stability at High Speed
- Wide SC Format Tire only fits Pro-Line Wide SC wheels like the Showtime+ Wide SC wheel (2794-03)
- Specifically Made for No-prep Drag Racing
- Made from Pro-Line’s Winning S3 compound
- Belted Slicks Give You Control to Put the Power Down
- Soft Foam Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.15″ (105mm)
Width: 2.12″ (54mm)
- (2) Reaction+ HP Wide SC Drag Racing BELTED Tires
- (2) Soft Foam Inserts