This is the Savox SC-0251 “Larger Standard” Digital High Torque Metal Gear Servo. This high torque servo is great for crawlers, 1/8 scale vehicles and 50 class airplanes.
- Precision metal gears forms a strong and solid framework
- Strict production and quality control of plastic components
- Totally Green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause “Brown Out” issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC , or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Speed @ 6.0V? 0.18 sec/60°
- Torque @ 6.0V: 222 oz-in / 16.0 kg-cm
- Weight: 61g
- Bearing: Dual
- Type: Larger Standard
- Gear: Metal
- Case: Plastic
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Case Size (LxWxH): 40.7x20x42.4mm
NOTE: This servo is taller than standard size servos. Please verify that the dimensions of this servo will suit your application prior to purchase.