NOTA: Las fotos son de carácter referencial, el modelo viene desarmado sin pintar y sin algunos componentes electrónicos. Al final de esta página pueden encontrar lo que se necesita para completarlo.
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon top deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing smooth steering action. The low center of gravity, highly balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce a fun driving car.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit
- Body is made of durable polycarbonate, with separate molded mirror, wing and grille parts, as well as a plated Mercedes-Benz 3-pointed star emblem
- Marking stickers included to recreate sponsor logos and numbers on the No.20 car
- 6-spoke wheels are molded in soft green and paired with slick tires
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD system and full independent suspension that offers easy handling and great customizability
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)