The Tamiya 2020 Ford GT Mk II 1/10 4WD Electric Touring Car Kit recreates the 2020 Ford GT MK II on the proven TT-02 chassis. This supercar is a tribute to Ford’s racing heritage at Le Mans in 1966. This Tamiya recreation features scale side mirrors, wing and side wings to make this have the feel of a proper race car. The highly-detailed polycarbonate body sits atop the easy-to-build Tamiya TT-02 chassis that you can customize for added performance!
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit
- Body is made of polycarbonate with ABS plastic wing and mirror parts
- Stickers are included to decorate the body as the car appeared in its unveiling
- Twin five-spoke wheels with slick tires
- Based around a durable bathtub chassis design
- The beginner-friendly, highly adaptable TT-02 is a versatile and easy to maintain shaft-driven 4WD chassis
- Includes 540-brushed type motor
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-04S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit).
Polycarbonate with ABS wing and mirror parts
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio, Servo and Receiver
- Battery Pack