NOTA: Las fotos son de carácter referencial, el modelo viene desarmado sin pintar y sin algunos componentes electrónicos. Al final de esta página pueden encontrar lo que se necesita para completarlo.
The Tamiya Buggyra Fat Fox 1/14 4WD On-Road Semi Truck is a scale recreation of the full size Buggyra Racing Fat Fox truck piloted in the 2018 season of the European truck racing circuit by 2017 champion Adam Lacko. The realistic 3-piece body is made from lightweight and durable polycarbonate, with separately molded plastic side mirrors, coupler and rear bumper parts. The TT-01 Type-E chassis is a proven performer, and this chassis is fitted with dedicated semi-truck wheels and tires for the model.
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability. 70mm-diameter radial tires are paired with wheels developed just for this model;the high sidewalls make for forgiving turns.
- 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 420mm, width: 187mm, height: 188mm
- The Buggyra Fat Fox form is captured by a 3-piece polycarbonate body (2 cab components and body) put together using double-sided tape
- Black molded wheels and 70mm diameter radial tires are specifically designed for racing truck models
- Includes 540-Type Brushed motor
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC