NOTA: Las fotos son de carácter referencial, el modelo viene desarmado y sin algunos componentes electrónicos. Al final de esta página pueden encontrar lo que se necesita para completarlo.
The Tamiya Ford Escort MK.II 1/10 4WD Rally Kit features a pre-painted body and full decal sheet to give you the looks of the RAC Rally Champion from 1975-1979. This kit uses the MF01X Chassis that has been a proven chassis and makes for a great driving experience either on road or on flat dirt.
Based around a tough monocoque frame with integrated gearboxes, this compact 4WD chassis gives a thrilling drive whether you take it on road or flat dirt surfaces. It features a rear-mounted motor, with gear-driven rear wheels and a propeller shaft taking power to the front. Both front and rear gearboxes have differential gears. The battery pack location in the chassis center secures excellent balance, while 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension employs friction dampers. Rally Block tires with width/diameter of 27/69mm are also included.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. This is a kit that requires assembly. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit
- Pre-Painted Polycarbonate body
- Front and rear light buckets
- Stickers sheet to recreate blue livery sections, sponsor logos and more
- Double Wishbone Suspension
- Power from the rear mounted motor is transmitted by a gear differential to the rear wheels, and via a propeller shaft to the front
- The chassis can be assembled into S and M wheelbases using separately sold propeller shafts
- Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor included
- Includes a Hobbywing THW-1060 Brushed ESC
Wheelbase: 239mm L
Tires (F/R): F:27/69mm / R:27/69mm
Motor: 540 Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate pre-painted body
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: MF-01X
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Drive Type: 4WD
Electronic Speed Control: Included
Motor: 540-brushed type
Shock Damper: Friction damper
Suspension: Fully Independent Double Wishbone
Terrain Use: Multi-Purpose