The Tamiya Honda Monkey 125 1/12 Model Kit recreates the Honda Monkey 125. The Monkey line was first sold in Japan in 1967, and soon gained long-lasting worldwide acclaim with its rather diminutive yet cheerful design. The Monkey 125 features a bigger 124cc engine, yet is packed with the Monkey’s trademark cheeky charm – chunky tires, rounded design motifs for headlight, speedo and more, plus gleaming chromed fenders and muffler cover.
- 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit
- Engine, swing arm, front fork and rear fender parts are secured to the frame using screws for a durable finish
- Metal-plated parts are used to depict fenders and light cases
- Comes with clear parts, damper springs, vinyl tubing to recreate various lines, and decals to recreate markings
- Length: 142mm, width: 63mm, height: 86mm
Note: Photo of completed model is for illustrative purposes only. This is a model kit that requires assembly. Hobby tools, adhesive and paint will be needed to complete the model.