NOTA: Las fotos son de carácter referencial, el modelo viene desarmado sin pintar y sin algunos componentes electrónicos. Al final de esta página pueden encontrar lo que se necesita para completarlo.
The Tamiya Raikiri GT TT-02 1/10 4WD Electric Touring Car Kit features the stylish Raikiri shell, which is the brainchild of Japanese designer Kota Nezu of znug design who has contributed to a number of popular Tamiya products. The wide and lowdown form of the Raikiri GT has been adapted for use on electric R/C cars, and is bound to turn heads at the local racetrack, equipped as it is with a stylish wing at the rear. Markings are also included to decorate the body.
TT-02: Adaptable, balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports. Gun metal color 12-spoke wheels are paired with slick tires for a racy finish.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. This is a kit that requires assembly. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- The TT-02 is a highly versatile and easy-to-maintain shaft-driven 4WD chassis, with easily adjustable wheelbase, tread and ground clearance settings.
- Includes parts from Racing Wing Set (Item 54457)
- Gun metal color 12-spoke wheels are paired with racing slick tires.
- Features newly designed body marking stickers, and masking stickers for use when painting.
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune and customize TT-02 chassis cars.
- TBLE-02S ESC included (May be used for brushed and brushless motor applications)
- Tamiya Torque Tuned brushed motor included
- Bathtub-type Frame
- Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Front/Rear 4-Bevel Resin Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Front/Rear Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratio = 8.27:1 (9 further ratios from 11.38:1 to 7.28:1 possible with use of separately-sold pinions)
- Type 540 Motor
Tire Width/Diameter: 27/67mm (Front & Rear)
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: Plastic
Chassis Type: TT-02
Construction Type: Assembly kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 4WD
Led Light Buckets: No
Shock Damper: Friction damper
Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
Terrain Use: On-Road
Necesario para completar: