The Tamiya VW Volkswagen “Flower Power” Type 2 Van assembly kit is based upon the proven 2WD M-05 chassisand depicts the 1st-generation (T1) variant of the Volkswagen Type 2 van, which was introduced in 1950 and also known as the Volkswagen Bus to its legion of fans. For a limited time only, you can get your hands on this Peace and Love decorated version body that turns it into a veritable Hippy wagon!
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- PRE-PAINTED polycarbonate body in TAMIYA PS-3 Light blue, with separate molded plastic parts included to create bumper, light cases and side mirrors.
- Sticker sheet with hippy-inspired designs included to decorate the body.
- The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
- This model uses the .
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- The M-05 has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available separately to tune it.
Wheelbase: 239mm L
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate pre-painted body
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: M-05
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 2WD
Motor: 540-brushed type
Shock Damper: Friction type
Suspension: Fully Independent Double Wishbone
Terrain: Use On-Road
Needed to Complete:
- 2-channel radio
- steering servo
- 7.2 volt battery and compatible charger