The Team Associated RB10 RTR 1/10 Electric 2WD Brushless Buggy was engineered using Team Associated’s vast knowledge and success in the 1:10 scale 2WD racing category. Since the introduction of the RC10 in 1984, the Team Associated RC10 buggy platform has won 13 of the 18 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the class began. You now have the chance to drive a buggy derived from this race-winning heritage with the beginner-friendly, capable and powerful RB10.
This buggy roars to life with a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control, 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system and the Drive Vehicle Control (DVR) receiver with a built in gyro. The DVR system is able to be tuned to different settings that will allow for more or less gyro control. The RB10 is equipped with the Reedy metal-gear, digital high-torque servo, and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. All of this sits under the outstanding factory-finished off-road buggy body with wing. The RB10 will keep you accelerating and cornering with the included aggressive off-road treaded tires and lightweight 12mm hex wheels.
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with a DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring a built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant, high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low voltage cutoff
- Water-resistant, enclosed receiver box
- Factory-finished off-road buggy body and wing, with two color schemes to choose from (blue and red)
- Off-road buggy race car-inspired dish wheels
- High-grip, off-road tires with aggressive tread pattern
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2S and 3S LiPo battery packs
- Rear CVA driveshafts for more durability
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and extremely adjustable slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Metric hardware throughout
- 22 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Many Factory Team options already available!
Wheelbase: 277.8mm (10.94″)
- (1) Team Associated RB10 RTR 2WD Buggy
- (1) 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio