NOTA: Las fotos son de carácter referencial, el modelo viene desarmado sin pintar y sin componentes electrónicos. Al final de esta página pueden encontrar lo que se necesita para completarlo.
Updated shock caps allow the RCB3.2e to be run in two different configurations: As emulsion type with the bleeder screw and seal, or bladder type with the included stiff bladders, or optional traditional bladders (not included). The side guards have also been improved by changing the attachment method to flat head countersunk screws that thread into the chassis from the top of the buggy. This increases the durability of the side guard while improving alignment to the chassis.
- Suspension arm design with inserts for flex adjustments
- Longer rear suspension arm length with narrow rear arm mounts
- Stiff shock bladder design improves jumping and handling performance
- Updated shock cap works for bladder or emulsion style shock setups
- Shorter and lower front bumper reduces drag and allows easier access to anti-roll bar screws
- I.F.M.A.R.-approved rear wing
- 42T ring and 12T pinion gears on front and rear differentials for improved gear ratios
- Updated chassis with chamfered front edges to reduce drag
- Side guards are now threaded into the chassis from the top side of the car
- Two-piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
- 90% parts compatibility with RC8B3.2