NOTA: El kit terminado es solo para fines ilustrativo, el modelo no incluye la motorización, electrónica y neumáticos. Al final de la descripción puedes encontrar los items necesarios para completar el modelo.
The Team Associated RC8B4e Team 1/8 4WD Off-Road Electric Buggy Kit is designed to push the limits of off road racing. This buggy has been given a huge overhaul and features updated battery configurations, front upper and lower arm design, rear arm design, chassis braces and rear hub design for peak performance. The front-end geometry has also received updates allowing for increased stability and more consistent steering through the entire steering throw. All of these features come together for a buggy that is ready to dominate the track.
This chassis can be configured to two battery configurations.
- Configuration 1: Two 2s shorty “saddle pack” batteries are used for the lowest CG and exceptional weight bias
- Configuration 2: One 4s shorty for simplified setup and more centralized weight bias over a traditional full length 4s battery
Front Suspension Arms
The front upper and lower suspension arms have been designed to accommodate a wide range of flex and stiffness options. Optional inserts have been made to provide extreme fine tuning and will work with the upper or lower arm. The lower arm features a one-piece anti-roll bar link mounts that are in-line with the anti-roll bar for simplified assembly and operation.
Rear Suspension Arms
The rear arms have been designed for optimum flex and stiffness with no inserts. However, optional inserts may be used for fine tuning. The rear arms also feature a one-piece anti-roll bar link is mounted in-line with the anti-roll bar with a BHCS instead of a shock pin for simplified assembly.
- Updated front and rear suspension arms
- Updated battery configurations
- Rear wing mount has adjustable wing angle shims, significant strength improvements, an aerodynamic shape, and extra clearance for shock position adjustment
- Rear wing has more vertical fins for increased straight-line stability, a taller rear wickerbill height for increased downforce, increased strength in various areas to reduce bending fatigue, and dimples on the backside as a template for cutout holes
- Rear chassis brace has several design features and flex options
- +1mm offset rear hub features a symmetrical left and right common design with axle height inserts for adjustable roll center tuning
Scale Size: 1:8 Scale
Body Style: Buggy
Length: 486mm (19.13in)
Width: 304.5mm (11.99in)
Power Source: Electric
Assembly Level: Kit
- (1) RC8B4 Off-Road Electric Buggy Kit
Needed to Complete:
- (1) 2-channel radio/transmitter
- (1) 1:8 scale speed control
- (1) 1:8 scale motor, and pinion (see motor manufacturer’s gearing recommendations for correct pinion size)
- (1) High-torque steering servo
- (1) 4S LiPo battery or (2) 2S LiPo shorty “saddle pack” batteries
- (1) Compatible charger
- (4) 1:8 scale buggy tires & wheels
- CA (Cyanoacrylate) glue
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint or polycarbonate-specific bottled paint and airbrush
- Thread-locking compound
- Silicone Shock & Diff Fluid
- Transmitter batteries