This is the Axial SCX10 Pro 1/10 4WD Scaler Rock Crawler Kit. Designed to offer top level performance this comp-ready kit from Axial is a must have. The SCX10 Pro incorporates common competition upgrades making it one of the most capable scale kits on the market. Built to handle tough terrain you can utilize this kit for hardcore rock crawling or even use it as an incredible base for your next scale build.
The SCX10 Pro uses a light weight flat plate chassis design for optimized climbing performance. Incorporated are multiple shock mounting locations to fine tune your suspension. Smooth body aluminum shocks control the suspension using a unique spring setup. By eliminating the shock spring and collar from outside of the shock body, the aluminum smooth body, oil-filled shocks provide higher clearance when taking advantage of the SCX10 Pro’s increased steering angle. The shocks’ eye-to-eye length is 96mm and uses 12mm diameter springs. The dual O-ring lower shock cap acts as the upper spring retainer, while the lower shock cup features a built-in bump stop that can be trimmed for fine-tuning your suspension.
Locating the axles are a set of durable metal links using a proven four link design on the rear and utilizing high clearance links to keep you from getting hung up on obstacles. Locating the front axle is a solid three link design with a panhard link securely mounted to the chassis with a durable metal mounting bracket. The axles use an updated multi-piece design with steel tubes that can accommodate an axle-mounted servo (AMS) or a chassis-mounted servo (CMS) to increase the scale looks.
Driving this formattable drivetrain is an innovative clean sheet design transmission. The transmission allows you to underdrive the rear axle by 40% manually or with a servo for a distinct advantage on the rocks. This under driving of the rear axle allows for a tighter turning radius and reduces “torque twist” on climbs. Aiding in turning performance is the added forward weight bias of the front mounted motor. The motor mount positions your choice of motor low and forward in the chassis for superior weight distribution, providing the balance needed to keep from flipping while you tackle tough lines.
Overall the SCX10 Pro has been built to showcase the incredible crawling performance Axial products are known for. Using competition inspired components and high quality, durable materials this kit offers a distinct advantage over the competition. Whether your looking to go mild or wild on your next build, the SCX10 Pro gives you the advantage your looking for.
- The easiest, most convenient way to build a scale crawler for competition, with numerous innovations never before offered in a single comp-ready kit.
- Pro kit saves significant time and money compared to buying components separately.
- Comp-ready chassis is lighter, lower, and more adjustable, optimizing performance for climbing, side hilling, and break over.
- Multi-piece steel tube axles can accommodate a servo on the axle (AMS) or chassis-mounted (CMS).
- Low and forward motor position provides superior weight distribution and improves balance.
- Underdrive the rear axle via servo or manually lock the rear axle in 1:1 or underdrive.
- New aluminum smooth body, oil-filled shocks provide higher clearance.
- The Pro has already won and placed at multiple events with designer Wyatt Mellon at the wheel.
Wheelbase: 12.5″ (318mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.25″ (57.1mm)
Final Drive Ratio: 38.46:1, 57.50:1
Completion Level: Kit
Approximate Assembly Time: 5-7 Hours
- (1) SCX10 Pro Rock Crawler Kit
- (1) Product Instruction Manual