The EcoPower 827 12g Digital Metal Gear Micro Servo is an affordable, high voltage “mighty micro” upgrade. This servo is a great choice for the Dig/Shift servo in the Axial SCX10 III, as well as a Dig servo in the Axial Capra. The servo saver adapter is included! Plus, true high voltage compatibility means no more complicated wiring to protect your accessory servos when running a high voltage steering servo.
The 827 can also be used as a steering servo upgrade for the Axial SCX24 when combined with the optional Samix Mount (SAMSCX24-6068E-BK) Hot Racing Servo Mount (HRASXTF24M01). The 827 holds 15% more torque than other optional SCX24 servo upgrades on the market and is the first to offer high voltage for under $15.
The EcoPower 827 fits a wide range of micro servo applications, including the Losi Mini-T 2.0 and Mini-B, Axial 1/18 Yeti Jr, a multitude of aircraft and many others. The servo features a durable metal gear train, digital circuitry for increased efficiency and reliability, servo saver adapter and servo horns.
- High Voltage Micro Servo
- Upgrade for SCX10 III Dig and Shift Servo
- Upgrade for Capra Dig Servo
- Upgrade for SCX24 Steering Servo (requires Hot Racing or Samix Servo Mount)
- Includes Servo Saver Output Adapter for SCX10 III and Capra
- Metal Gears
- 275mm Servo Lead
- Operating Voltage: 6.0V to 8.4V
- Operating Speed:
- @6.0V: 0.12 sec/60
- @8.4V: 0.10 sec/60
- @6.0V: 29.1oz-in (2.1kg-cm)
- @8.4V: 37.5oz-in (2.7kg-cm)
- Weight: 12g
- Gears: Metal
- Spline: 20T
- Motor Type: Cored DC
- Application: Small Scale Surface & Air
- EcoPower 827 Servo
- Molded adaptor for Axial Servo Saver Horn w/12mm flat head screw
- Molded servo horns w/M2.5 Mounting Screw