The aligned rows allow some surface drift making the tires forgiving in sand and bumpy track sections. The outside pin has been clipped to help drive-ability and ease the initial turn-in drivers often have concern for. The JConcepts tires include the Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts made famous by their gray color and durability.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Enlarged square, angled pins with horizontal bars
- Increased, 360 degree pin coverage over the Stalker
- Stacked tread for equal wearing
- 83mm bead mounting size for 1/8th compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Silver (Super Soft Indoor): Similar to gold, but softer. Breaks in faster, recommended on freshly groomed tracks or when a faster break in is needed.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
- Red (Medium Soft): For high groove traction with broken sections. Excels on grippy surfaces that have taken rubber.
- Aqua: For ultra dry, dusty groove conditions. Suited to hot weather and abrasive tracks.