The JConcepts Hunk 1.9″ Performance All Terrain Crawler Tires feature a Class 2 size of 4.75″ diameter. Under hard loading situations the tire will flatten out and that is where the performance value of the outer tire tread begins to function. Alternating rows of large outer tread blocks break through a variety of terrain and produces a paddle like effect. Hard edges and angles measure up to the center structure of the tire giving gap consistency throughout the design. As the tread terminates into the tire body, slight angular and height changes help with deflection and will help contour to tight driving quarters. A radial sidewall rib has been added for stability and small openings added for grabbing space.
The sidewall lettering features old western JConcepts style, sized, and placed with appropriation. The Hunk has visible part number, overall tire sizing and low sidewall rib and hatch marks near the bead area. The overall height provides plenty of ground clearance over an abundance of terrain. The tires include a star cut medium open cell foam insert capable of standing up to the super soft compound but flexible enough for sharp terrain.
- Truck inspired carcass, interlocking blocks of center padding
- 120mm | 4.75” overall size without insert
- Husky outer tread lugs, paddle affect traction
- Sidewall angular lugs, open grabbing space
- Lower, radial sidewall rib, hatch mark presence
- Ole Western JConcepts and tire lettering
- Includes medium, open cell insert