The Kyosho RC Surfer 4 Electric Surfboard with KT-231P 2.4GHz Transmitter is the fourth release of the RC Surfer, built with the same innovative form and function of the previous models, with a few improvements to help it master the waters. A reinforced stainless shafted rudder and improved surfer figure add extra reliability when maneuvering through choppy waters and catching waves. While the natural habitat of the RC Surfer is the sea, its dynamic response also functions well on the flat waters of lakes, rivers and even pools. It’s built of anti corrosive materials, which means you can focus on surfing the RC Surfer in any type of water without worrying about potential damage.
This surfer was designed to please and be appreciated by real wave riders, not just RC fans. Buoyant material inside the surfboard structure and hollow surfer figure with flotation function keeps the board in an upright position and allows it ride waves easily. The kit combines this easy flotation with the auto-recovery mechanism to make the RC Surfer practically unsinkable. Get in on the action with the RC Surfer 4, whether it’s in the deep blue sea or just your backyard pool.
- Redesigned color scheme by 2 graphic designed surfboards
- Pre-assembled and adjusted Readyset
- Waterproof board design incorporates practically unsinkable built-in float
- Reinforced pre-painted figure with hollow structure also functions as a float. O-ring damper in the surfers feet reduce damage from impact
- Redesigned stainless shafted rudder adapts to banking posture and also protects the propeller
- 24T 540-class motor installed with water-cooling jacket maintains performance over long drive times
- Equipped with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE KA060-91W 60A ESC that controls high 60A current
- RC Surfer is an RC model powered by a propeller. Cannot be used to surf without electric power
- Figure is not movable
- Max speed or usage time can vary depending on usage conditions
Weight: 1,500g approx.
Motor: 540-class G24 motor with water-cooling jacket
Propeller: D31 x P1.4 (polycarbonate)
Charging Time: 8 hours approx. 16km/h approx.
Operation Time: 7 min approx.
- (1) Pre-colored surf board installed with R/C system, complete with linkages
- (1) Complete pre-painted surfer figure
- (1) KT-231P 2.4GHz 2ch pistol grip type transmitter
- (1) 7.2V-2200mAh SCR NiMH battery
- (1) Ni-MH battery dedicated delta peak USB charger
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA Batteries for radio