Información del Producto
The Pro-Line Clear 1969 Chevrolet Nova Short Course Drag Car Body, a model specifically designed for the growing SC Drag Racing scene! This body is perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing and features an ultra-realistic one-piece body design and includes an optional add on spoiler to complete the drag racing look. No more messing with separate nose pieces to achieve scale front end detail.
Transform your Slash® 2wd into a scale ¼-mile beast with this retro hardtop sports coupe body, featuring all the scale details of the 1:1 counterpart. We recommend using our Hoosier 2.2″ Drag Racing Front Tires on the front and Hoosier Drag Slick SC 2.2″/3.0″ Drag Racing Tires in the rear combined with a set of our Pomona Drag Spec Wheels for the ultimate scale hot-rod look.
In order to create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body and will require some modifications to your 2wd Slash® to fit correctly.
- Fully Licensed 1969 Chevrolet® Nova™ Body
- Perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing
- Incredible Scale Detail with a one-piece Body Design
- Optional add-on Rear Spoiler with Hardware Included
- Made from Durable Polycarbonate
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Length: 22.1″ (561mm)
Width Front: 11.1″ (282mm)
Width Rear: 11.5″ (292mm)
Height: 5.8″ (147mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2″ (335mm)
- 1969 Chevrolet® Nova™ Clear Body and spoiler
- Rear Spoiler Hardware
- Detailed Decal Sheet
- Window Masks