This is the Pro-Line Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 12.3″ Rock Crawler Body. Rugged, tough and soon to be classic styling are now available from Pro-Line for 1:10 Scale Builders and Rock Crawler owners. The Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon body from Pro-Line is one of the first RC bodies to offer innovative hi-detail features such as front and rear bumpers and taillight lenses that are is easily attached with double stick tape or hardware of your choice. It’s Jeep® styling is a perfect match to it’s full size counterpart that made is an automotive classic.
Made from super strong lexan material, the Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon is ready for off-roading in a dirt field or rock mountain near you.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Made with Genuine GE Lexan®
- Fits 12.3″ Wheelbase Rigs
- Classic body lines
- Paint then peel overspray film, sticker sheet,and window masks included
- Double sided servo tape needed to install bumpers ** NOT INCLUDED
- Extended rear body post are required ** NOT INCLUDED
NOTE: When mounting on an Axial SCX10, Axial’s AX80031 body post is required.
- Clear Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Body
- Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon decal sheet
- Window mask included
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
Length: 17.8″ (452mm)
Width: 6.5″ (165mm)
Height: 5.6″ (142mm)
Wheel Base: 12.5″ (317mm)