Información del Producto
The ProTek RC 5×9.75″ Magnetic Screw Catcher is an accessory every RC enthusiast can benefit from. Magnetic hardware containers are a great way to organize hardware when building a new kit, or during routine maintenance. They are an invaluable accessory when sorting different screws by type and size, and will help prevent screws from rolling off your bench. Plus, they add a bit of magnetism to the screws making them easier to work with. But a magnetic bowl or tray style container takes up excess room in your tool box and they don’t always allow you to keep your hardware sorted during the build. So we collaborated with Cow RC to create this magnetic screw catcher that is easy to pack, easy to haul, and useful for every RC discipline.
The convenient 5×9.75″ size makes the ProTek Magnetic Screw Catcher easy to stash away in a variety of spaces. The screw catcher features die cut 1/4 inch tall foam, separated into eight 54x54mm spaces that make it easy to sort hardware and other small parts so they are within easy reach. The white vinyl surface is stain resistant and easy to clean with soap and water, and the white color makes small parts easy to identify. As an added bonus – the screw catcher is a perfect compliment to the ProTek RC 10×11″ Magnetic Pit Mat (PTK-8152). When stacked together, they both fit perfectly inside the instruction manual/setup sheet pocket on the right side of the ProTek P-8 Hauler Bag (PTK-8000). So if you are serious about wrenching and have been looking for a product to help optimize your work space, the ProTek 5×9.75″ Magnetic Screw Catcher is an affordable solution that every hobbiest can fit into their routine.
- If the mat cannot be stored flat, store it in between two flat rigid surfaces to prevent warping.
- Do not roll, fold or crease as this may cause irreversible damage.
- To prevent staining, wipe the mat down after every use, and when needed wash with soap and water. A vinyl safe cleaner can be used for stubborn stains.
- Metal filings, carbon fiber dust or mineral heavy dirt can damage the vinyl surface. Use a damp rag, and soft dabs to pick up contaminants without sweeping the material as this may scratch the vinyl. Metal shavings can be removed with masking tape, using light dabs to adhere the metal to the tape.
- Loctite and thread lock will stain the vinyl. Clean immediately with a vinyl safe cleaner to avoid staining.
- Tires, especially tires with traction additive applied may stain the surface. Clean the surface with a vinyl safe cleaner immediately to help prevent staining.
- Hobby knives and razor blades will cut the mat.
- Avoid exposure to heat, such as long term direct sunlight, a heat gun or soldering irons as extreme heat will cause the vinyl surface to bubble.