Información del Producto
SSD Element Enduro Brass Knuckles are a great upgrade option for your Enduro build. Weighing 67 grams each, these knuckles add just shy of five ounces of weight to the front axle housing, helping to increase stability and a lower overall center of gravity. Plus, these knuckles allow the use of 5x11mm outer bearings (included), increasing durability when compared to the stock 5x10mm bearing.
As an added benefit, these knuckles allow the use of SSD SCX10 II universals. These axle shafts will provide up to 50 degrees of steering throw.
- CNC machined brass
- Gun metal grey color
- Upgraded to 11mm bearings
- Allows the use of SSD SCX10 II universal joint axle shafts give more steering (SSD00325)
- Combine with matching brass rear axle weights for the ultimate heavy weight combo (SSD00354)
- Fit stock Element Enduro C hub & hardware
- Fit stock Enduro steering arms
- Each knuckle weighs 67 grams
- (2) Brass knuckles
- (2) 5 x 11mm bearings
- (4) Brass sleeves
- (4) M3 x 10mm screws
- (4) M3 x 8mm screws