NOTA:La carroceria viene transparente y sin pintar, la foto que se muestra es para proposito ilustrativo.
The JConcepts Tucked 1989 Ford F-250 Scale Rock Crawler Body carries a tradition of classic looks, combined with elevated performance. The 12.3” wheelbase body shell fits a large assortment of vehicles on the market to satisfy a genre.
After trial and testing, the design team presents a “tucked” 1989 Ford for maximum front and rear tire clearance and articulation. Performance does not stop there as a slim front and rear section slides or “tucks” through tight quarters making it possible
to conquer tough or enclosed trailing course sections. With plenty of mounting space on the hood and bed, along with large wheel well openings, the body is perfect for class 2 competitions or general low-stance crawling.
The combined design with brick-nose front-end, chisel-side panels and single cab construction has all the foundation of a hardworking pick-up truck. Recessed front windshield and side-windows create a solid upper section to withstand roll-overs and descending
incidents found on the trail. The long-bed area has a strong ledge all the way around to mount an assortment of accessories (not included).
Finish off the 1989 body shell with included decals for grille, headlights, and rear tailgate panel. Also included with the clear body is window mask and instruction sheet and as always, everything is backed with JConcepts customer support and racing
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures a 7.25”center width and 12.3” wheelbase
- Scale inspired body, cab, and window design
- “Tucked” front and rear sections for clearance
- 1:1 headlight and grille treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford sheet included
- JConcepts offers a rollbar, roof rack and light pods for this body on Shapeways