The Tamiya Suzuki Swift Sport M-05 1/10 2WD Touring Car Kit is a fun, simple on-road chassis that takes front wheel drive mechanics and puts replica compact cars on top for fun driving thrills. This kit recreates the Suzuki Swift sport. The Swift underwent a full model change in 2017, and impressively managed to improve overall design rigidity while getting lighter. It was given a wider tread, a direct injection 1.4-liter inline-4 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission. The Tamiya assembly kit faithfully captures the body and its details in tough polycarbonate material with the body already pre-painted!
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. This is a kit that requires assembly. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate body pre-painted in yellow
- Wheel arches and the separate polycarbonate light cases come pre-cut
- Separate injection molded parts are included to recreate side mirrors
- The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity
- This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase
- Comes with marking stickers to decorate the body
- The popular M-05 chassis has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available to tune the chassis to any flat surface
- Includes Tamiya 540-motor & TBLE-02S ESC Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike (21.5 Turn BL motor limit – 23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- 2-Channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2V battery pack
- Compatible charger